Re: Add option to make possible streaming setting change client-side for each session

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 10:55:56AM +0100, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> Actually it is possible to setting streaming option server-side only and
> that is applied for any session.
> I think it would be a good option to have streaming session also
> client-side; like "preferred compression", for example "preferred
> streaming".
> In my case I will have streaming disabled in lan with thin client and
> enabled with vp8 from wan with spice web client (when will support it)
> if will be as good (or better) as virt-viewer.
> Someone on this?

Indeed, if it is possible to change the streaming in gstreamer.
But I don't think it will be as simple as the preferred compression.

First things first. The gstreamer patches are not up yet.

> Thanks for any reply and sorry for bad english.

Your english is fine, mine is worse.

Cheers,