Re: spice-html5 and raw PCM playback

El 18/05/15 a las 18:48, Jeremy White escribió:
I do have one possible theory - if qemu initializes the audio device before your client is connected, then spice will not provide opus support. (That is, qemu needs to know what frequency to create the audio line at; it asks spice for advice on that. Spice basically says: "if I know the client is opus capable, then give 48000, an opus compatible frequency, otherwise, give 44100, an opus excluding frequency").

I have tried to add the audio device when the client is connected, but I can't do it while the virtual machine is running, and I can't keep the client connected whith the machine turned off or during a reboot.

I'm using virt-manager to do this and I don't know if there's another way to do it, if not, is there a way to tell spice to always use opus?

Best.
Lorenzo.