Re: Why spice html5 client has broken displays?

Hi Hyuunsoo Lee,

Are you using a Windows guest? If so, the spice-html5 client is known to have problems. It's really only been used successfully with XSpice.

Note that the problems should be fairly easy to fix. A fairly modest knowledge of Javascript and some patience should enable a programmer to figure out and resolve the issues.

Cheers,

Jeremy