Sound problems

Hi,

I just played around with some spice options as I have sound problems with a Windows 7 guest.

It’s a bit choppy and I hear a regular click (sort of) every 1-2 seconds.

Video performance is ok although I can’t watch Full-HD videos smoothly, but the max size of the video is ok.

So I tested some option combinations like streaming-video, image-compression, playback-compression, …

But I haven’t found a combination that works.

As device I added intel-hda and hda-micro.

I use qemu 2.1.1 & spice 0.12.5 compiled with celt and opus.

I was wondering how I can switch between the codecs to hear if one is working better than the other?

How can I even see which codec is used (currently I don’t see and qemu/virt-viewer option)?

Thanks, Klaus