Re: spice video lip-sync not working for windows 7 guest

On 10/09/2014 21:18, Daniel Sanabria wrote:
Hi All,

Any ideas what might be causing the video and audio (youtube) to be out of sync on my windows 7 kvm guest? Every action on the VM is pretty responsive i.e. scrolling the browser window (chrome). I'm running an up to date fedora 20 kvm host and just updated the virtio serial, balloon, scsi and ethernet with what is included in the virtio-win-0.1-81.iso.

This was discussed earlier this week on this list with the topic "thread safety". I know, not an obvious title for this problem. Look at my last post on that topic.

You could try downgrading spice-server and the qemu packages. It certainly has improved the situation for me. Although some
problems appear to remain, it's certainly much more tolerable.

Cheers,
Han