Left mouse button doesn't work after resuming VM or resize the spicy window

Hi guys:
    I found a bug related mouse click recent days.
Description of problem:
After resuming saved windows xp or windows 7 guests on a RHEL 6 host, sometimes the left mouse button does not respond. Or the middle button. The mouse otherwise works, and right-click works. Mousewheel works erratically.

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
spice-gtk-0.24.tar.bz2
virt-manager-1.0.1
How reproducible:
sometimes.

Steps to Reproduce:
Case 1:
1. Create a VM with gui
2. Save it (Virtual Machine->Shutdown->Save)
3. Restore the VM
4. press left mouse button

Case 2:
1. Create a VM with gui
2. Connect it with the spicy client and resize the spicy window.
4. press left mouse button
Actual results:
click does nothing

Additional info:
I tried pressing all modifier keys (shift, alt etc) as that sometimes helps, but it didn't make a difference.