Re: Can SPICE server support 32bit system?

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hello.

vdagent-win32_20111124.zip downloaded from SPICE website is not installed on

windows 8.1 with warning message "vdservice is not supported in this system

version". But I can have successfully installed vdagent built from source

(git://git.freedesktop.org/git/spice/win32/vd_agent).

By the way, do you have plan to develop WDDM qxl driver?

Can I know the release plan? If there is no such plan, I would like to develop one

and possibly contribute to the community.

Regards.

Byung-Chul.