Re: Windows RHEV Spice Agent service Bugs

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 01:36:00 AM Uri Lublin wrote:

> Hi Lindsay,

> Yes, this is the git repo for windows vdagent.

> Yes, it's for both 32 and 64 bit.

Thanks Uri.

I've run into a 100% reproducible issue where on restore from snapshot or live migration (under proxmox) the mouse & display integration stops working. Restarting the Agent Service or killing the vdagent process fixes the issue.

Presumably its because the open virtio channel is broken on restore. From browsing the code it should handle virtio read/write errors by restarting itself but from looking at the vdagent logs it never gets an error.

I'm quite comfortable with attempting to isolate the problem and fix it myself. The vdagent code is impressively clear and simple.

thanks,

--

Lindsay