Re: [spice-gtk v5 2/2] Use system-wide trust certificate store

Hi David,

The KeyChain on Android is available only through Java. In some old
versions, apparently one was able to access it through native code,
but that's no longer the case.

I haven't looked into what it would take to make use of the KeyChain,
but it certainly won't be as easy as telling OpenSSL to verify a
certificate against its certificate authority store.

I'd have to basically rip out the current code and send the
certificate through a callback to Java.

In the interest of staying as close to libspice as possible and
keeping the modifications to a minimum, it would make better sense to
either feed libspice a CA bundle, or to tell OpenSSL where to find it.

Cheers,
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.