two monitors with linux and libvirtd

Hi All,

With F19 fully updated host and guest, with or without virt-preview, is this supposed to work when configuring launching from virt-manager / libvirtd?

I use remote-viewer to connect to vm.

I'd like to be able to have two "monitors", adjust the resolution to match my physical (two 1920x1200 monitors) and full screen them. Then I'd like to be able to disconnect remote-viewer, connect from a different host with 1 monitor at a different resolution, and be able to full screen on that with the correct resolution (whether set manually or whatever). Finally I'd like to disconnect and reconnect on the original and be able to get two monitors again, fullscreen with correct resolution.

Is this something that anyone has been able to get working ever?

Thanks,
David Mansfield