Use spice to show individual X clients like xpra does?

Hi,

I've played around a bit with xpra[1]. Xpra (AFAIK) starts an X server with a
dummy video driver (or xvfb?) on the remote machine and a client xpra process
on the local machine shows remote application windows just like they would run
locally.

[1] http://xpra.org

Xpra also forwards sound, clipboard and microfon. So it seems to me that there
is some overlap with spice.

It would be cool, if I could use spice in the same way, to see virtual machine
X clients integrated in my local desktop just like local applications. Is this
on your roadmap?

Regards,

Thomas Koch