multi monitor support not quite working

Hi All,

I'm trying to get two displays working. Host and guest are fully updated Fedora 19 (x86_64).

When I open the second display using the menu in remote-viewer, it comes up black.

As soon as I run "xrandr" (with NO options) from the command line, the desktop extends to twice the width, but what appears in the second monitor is the ENTIRE desktop, i.e. the contents of both "outputs" in xrandr speak. xrandr output shows the correct values.

If I continue opening and closing displays using remote-viewer menu it seems there's always one which is "the entire desktop", and the next one seems ok.

If I attempt to change video mode (using xrandr) on any of the displays, spice "hangs" (all connections say waiting for connection to graphics server) and CPU utilization goes to 100% in guest. A reboot of the guest is necessary to resolve this.

Also, actual mouse position is offset up and left from displayed mouse position.

Any ideas to get this working?

Thanks,
David Mansfield
Cobite, INC.