Re: on usbredir function of virtviewer

On 07/01/2013 05:35 AM, letterdove wrote:
Dear Mr/Miss,
I am experiencing spice-client software virtviewer for sevral months.Here is my idea of it that I found usbredir capcability of the virtviewer is unavailable on Microsoft Windows. I've noticed that the virtviewer developers dedicated to the project seemed to have no idea to make up for this deficiency even though the software has been updated for many times.I wonder whether there are any other approaches to experience the function of usbredirec on Windows platform?
Thank you!
                                               &nb sp; sincerely Yours
;                         July 1st,2013

The USB device you want to usbredir needs be accessible by libusb.
You can install the WinUSB driver for that specific device, e.g. with Zadig.