Information about video detection

Hello,

I need some information about video detection, on VM.
When I am on web pages, or documents, with images the VM seems to detect video and start the mjpeg_encoder process.
Thus, the display is slows down.

With argument streaming-video=off, the CPU consomation goes up.
Increasing the value of "RED_STREAM_FRAMES_START_CONDITION", does not launch the video detection on these documents and keep fluidity on videos and documents

How can i make difference between real video, and documents with images?  On what part of the spice-server code can i make changes?

Thanks,
Matilde.