Re: USB redirected wacom tablet

Hi Uri,
thaks for your help.

I tried this today. It takes some time to find how to set this option in libvirt as it is needed to set in domain XML.

To make it work I had to remove the virtual tablet device. After that server mode works and I can see the cursor from the mouse and from the redirected tablet as well.
Problem is, that in the server mode cursor response is far from smooth (even right on the host) which make it pretty unusable to draw something.

Is there any other chance to solve it better way?

Thanks,
Tom