Re: New SPICE client for Android

Hi Alon,

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Alon Levy <alevy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed you say "Multi-language support.." in the opening screen, this seems a left over from aVNC - Spice should work with any keyboard, the server doesn't actually know the language.

Yes, you are right it's left-over from bVNC. However, I am referring to the fact that when somebody switches to a keyboard other than English on their Android device, the characters should be transmitted correctly over to the server. So I'm referring to the capability of the Android client.

However, the reality is probably that it should be an upcoming feature, because (as I wrote to Marc-Andre and Christophe), I think it will require a modification to keymaps.csv for it to be completely the case.

Cheers!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.