Re: Spicy keyboard shortcuts.

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 05:07:25PM +0100, Chris Bull wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the spicy client, there is an ability to press LShift + Ctrl + F12 to
> break out of full screen.

spicy is not a SPICE client, it's just a test program for the spice-gtk
library, remote-viewer (part of the virt-viewer package) is the recommended
spice client to use.

> I would like to suppress this ability for a kiosk type application, I'm
> experimenting with xmodmaps to remap the keypress to a less "dangerous"
> one, but was hoping that there might be a way to suppress this behaviour or
> remap it from within spicy itself, I've not managed to find anything from
> existing documentation.

Recent remote viewer versions have a --hotkeys command line option which
can be used to remap the shortcut, I don't know if it also works to disable
it.

Christophe