Re: spice-html5 mouse pointer is not at the correct location in the VM

You can also try to simply declare your mouse as a tablet, by adding "-usbdevice tablet" in your qemu command line.

Vincent

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Jeremy White <jwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/23/2013 02:39 AM, andya wrote:
> mouse pointer is not at the correct location in the VM and have two
> mouse cursor  why?

Cursor positioning in html5 is tricky, and it varies by browser.

I've been meaning to try to make a careful study of it and get it
working correctly for all environments, but I haven't had time.

You can do this research yourself by modifying the SpiceMsgcMouseMotion
function in spicemsg.js.

As to why the cursor does not disappear, I cannot speak to that.  You
may have to configure your cursor settings when you launch spice to use
client side cursors.  Again, the relevant code is in cursor.js, right at
the bottom.

Cheers,

Jeremy