Re: spice xpi trust store

On 04/03/2013 07:51 PM, Ignazio Cassano wrote:
Hi all, I do not know if this is the correct emailing list to ask about my
problem, any case I am very interested to know about spice-xpi .
I created a java script for launching the spice-xpi plugin but I'd like to know
what TrustStore parameter must contain .
I read it must be the "der encoded certificate" but I do not know what it does
mean.
I I created a  CA ca-cert.pem certificate and it works with remote-viewer or
spicy client, but I do not know how I can supply it using spice-xpi in a java
script.

it's similar to how you supply other parameters, such as Host and Title.

Something like the following should work:
    js_spice_xpi_object.TrustStore = certificate_str

where js_spice_object is the java-script variable that holds the spice xpi object
and certificate_str is the certificate as a string.