Re: qemu / spice server option passing help

> Since this effects only the guest driver, and then only the guest
> driver for one platform, this really should not be handled through qemu
> and the rom at all IMHO. Guest driver options should use whatever is
> the common mechanism in that platform to set driver options, so in
> this case xorg.conf.
>
> ROM based tricks and the likes are for things like advertising hardware
> / client capabilities to the guest driver, not for things which can be
> handled purely inside the guest.

Hmm.  I buy your rationale.  My concern is that xorg.conf use is
becoming more and more rare (yay!), so it will be fairly non intuitive
to try it.

Well, perhaps I'll just make it available, and then worry about
evangelizing for it another day <grin>.

Cheers,

Jeremy