Usbredir tcp questions

For now we are unable to have qxl working with xen and spice performances without it are not so good. We are trying to have usbredir without spice to solve at least another big problem with proprietary usb redirection with windows that is bugged. On our tests opensource usbredir seems very good and without critical bugs found for now.

I have not found good documentation about usbredir tcp, so I tried this:

On qemu:
-chardev socket,id=charredir0,host=192.168.1.38,port=4000 -device","usb-redir,chardev=charredir0,id=redir0,bus=usb.0

On client:
usbredirserver -p 4000 -v 4 xxxx:xxxx

It is working but it seems that usbredir must launched before qemu or qemu wan't start.

Is there a way to assign multiple devices and to add these even after qemu launch?

Is there something that do automatic share when pluging-in usb devices similar to spice-gtk with usbredir tcp?

Thanks for any reply.