Re: XSpice and Xen

Spice is already implemented on xen in libxl using qemu upstream (build with spice). I used it since end of 2011, I also recently add patches for support qxl but for now work only as standard vga, I tried to solve for 1 year without result, probably need changes/fixes on hvmloader loader, and may also needfix qemu / spice. Unfortunately I do not have sufficient knowledge and I have not found anyone to help me at the time. About vdagent and usb redirection already tested and worked manually, when I'll have time I'll do patches for upstream xen (probably for 4.3).
For use it on libxl read this man about the cfg:
http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/man/xl.cfg.5.html
Other useful details on this post:
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/xen-4-3-unstable-and-spice-protocol-td5714588.html