hardware-acceleration

 Hi,
 I planning to use Spice in a Infrastructure-Project.
 The idea is to use Thinclients with the spice-client-gtk/libspice-gtk.
 Now I have find a Thinclient thats have sufficient Performance for all
 Spice-Features.

I tried find out if the current spice-client uses the GPU in any way (e.g
 via OpenGL). I guess Cairo is currently the only one used Lib that utilize
> Hardware-Acceleration-Features ?
 Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My current Test-Thinclient-Hardware (1Ghz CPU,1 GB Ram, OpenGL 2.0 GPU)
 have massive Problems with Video-Playback (CPU-Load 100%).

Do you plan on mid or long term to use any "Acceleration-Features" (e.g
 VAAPI,XvBA,GPGPU) to improve the improve Video-Playback or should I try to
 get a Thinclient with better CPU ?

Has anyone experiences with Minimum System/Hardware Requirements for
 fluently Playback of an 720p Video via Spice ?

Spice currently transmits video streams series of JPEGs in resolution
that is displayed in client, so for worst-case scenario, the hardware
should be able to decode MJPEG @ maximum screen resolution (for full
screen video in full screen spice client)