Re: Announcing spice 0.12.2 & spice-protocol 0.12.3

Hi,

On 12/28/2012 12:02 PM, Vincent Desprez wrote:
Hi everyone,

I didn't find out how to use the websocket new feature. Do I need to add an option to the command line (and then, is it possible to use it with libvirt), or is it done throw an environment variable?

I'm afraid that the websocket feature was mentioned in the changelog
by mistake. We've had websockets in git for a while, but it was reverted
as it was not finished yet ...

So websocket support is coming, but it is not there yet,
sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Hans

However, thanks for your work