Re: virt-viewer windows does not support grabbing mouse

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for your reply. I took your advice and abandoned Eclipse temporarily figuring out a proper way to do this.

I got the spice-protocol to "make" under windows. Spice-common pixman ok. Got stopped on libcacard. Compiling nss is beyond me. Discovered mingw-get install. Found nice collection of mingw32 rpm's here: http://armpkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/ and here http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/win32/openSUSE_Factory/noarch/ By default mingw32 does not have the mingw32-rpm package manager. If I can get the rpm's flying on the mingw32 and msys it should make it much easier to get dependencies sorted.

Is there a way to skip libcacard from the configure make?

Peter

On 18 December 2012 13:09, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 04:48:18AM +0100, Peter Styk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've decided to compile virt-viewer under windows. I basically need
> spice-widget as a .NET windows forms component. Before I worry about .NET i
> have to figure out how to compile this under windows. Here is what I found
> out...and having said that I know about zero about C.

I'm not sure you need to compile all of this from scratch... Have you
considered trying to reuse the already built dlls ? Dunno how possible that
is, but probably worth trying.

Christophe