Re: HTML5 Client - hide guest mouse pointer

Hi Erfane,

> Is it possible to hide the guest mouse pointer in the HTML5 client and only display the local one (i.e. : the client one) ?
> Then, it would make sense to also display locally the pointer as it appears on the guest.
>
> If this option is not available, where's the best place to suggest those features?

I'm not sure if this is something that is easy to configure.  You can
try running the server with the agent-mouse flag set to off; that may
get you the cursor you desire.

If you hack a local copy of cursor.js, it's fairly easy to remove the
code that sets the cursor; the relevant code is about line 60 of cursor.js.

Cheers,

Jeremy