Re: mouse problem with muiltiple monitors (was [Users] HowTo: Spice ActiveX Plugin/Virt Viewer Console on oVirt 3.1)

On 09/13/2012 10:24 AM, Karli Sjöberg wrote:

13 sep 2012 kl. 01.21 skrev Dead Horse:

Thank you! glad to be able to help ;)

As Itamar mentioned if you are running the spice client inside a VM
(dunno if this is case) you will need the guest paravirtual driver
and/or services for mouse handling. I have observed exactly this
behavior before when running the spice client in a VM when the guest
tools/drivers for mouse handling are not present (In my case most of
the time VirtualBox).

Very amusing "bug":) But cripples SPICE´s usage.

I have tested this from 5 different physical machines running Win7/IE,
and this behavior shows itself only on machines with more than one
monitor, or a laptop with another monitor attached .e.g. These guest
tools you both mention, would these be
"http://spice-space.org/download/binaries/spice-guest-tools-0.1.exe";?
And can you install them in a physical machine as well?

cc-ing spice-devel to see if they have insights on your issue

/Karli

- DHC

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Itamar Heim <iheim@xxxxxxxxxx