Re: spice-gtk usb-redirection

Hi,

On 08/09/2012 05:15 AM, Jackson wrote:
Yes, in the second case qemu is the tcp client, and the ip and port number
are that of the usbredirserver process which is acting as the usbredir-host.

that means I have to know the IP address to describe the qemu cmdline before a
spice-client connects to spice-server. So, if I can't get IP and port number of
spice-client in advance, I can't use usbredir with this cmdline. Or there is
another way?

This cmdline is meant to be used with the stand-alone usbredirserver usbredir-host,
and the usbredirserver process must be started before the qemu process in this
use-case. If you want to use usbredir with spice you should just use a spice channel.

Regards,

Hans