Re: Announcing the first version of spice-html5

Le 05/06/2012 17:38, Jeremy White a écrit :
For instance, I use a french keyboard and I found issues for it on
spice-html.
*blush*  Yes, sorry, the keyboard code is truly awful.  It's a matter of
translating web key codes into scan codes; I didn't find a good way to
do it, and just used a brute force hack. If you're at all a programmer,
it would be easy to extend the hack and fix the key codes for yourself;
that code is in utils.js.
Thanks for the hint.

I am quite sure that some skilled programmer (with background on keyboard mapping, not my case) could soon help on that part to recode a generic international keyboard mapping. At least, you gave the precise location where it is done.

Regards

--

Dominique Rodrigues

nanoClouD