Re: Javascript client update, next steps

Attached is a first pass implementation of a Javascript client for Spice.

It's really only good as a proof of concept right now, and it currently
only works 'reliably' in Firefox.

The enclosed README discusses how to get it up and running if you'd like
to try it.  The enclosed TODO lists the (many!) things that would need to
be done to make it a fully functional client.

If folks would like me to submit this as a patch to the spice project,
just let me know which repo and what directory, and I'll do so.

Cheers,

Jeremy