Re: [cfarm-admins] gcc202 is occasionally returning EIO from fdatasync(2)

I wrote:
> Interesting.  In case it helps, I have accurate timestamps for the three
> events we've seen so far:

> 2021-04-22 20:16:43 MSK
> 2021-05-05 20:25:52 MSK
> 2021-05-07 03:31:39 MSK

Oh, one more thing: that buildfarm instance has been running this
same test case about once a day for a good long time.  We never
saw this type of error before, but now we have two such failures
in its last ten runs.  So it seems pretty clear that the issue
started in mid-April.  If that machine had a kernel update around
then, maybe some suspicion should fall on that.

			regards, tom lane