contact me on WhatsApp+13313366360

Attention please,

I just received an email from Mr. Michael Cobbins the Director Of NEW
IDEAS COURIER SERVICE that the ATM CARD valued the sum of ($2.5
Million Dollars) which was sent to you as COVID-19 relief fund was
returned back due to wrong address provided, They need the
reconfirmation of the below details:

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Country
Your Occupation
Your Phone Number:
Your ID:

Contact them with the following information immediately:

Contact Person: Mr. Michael Cobbins
Email: michaelcobbins220@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: +13313366360

They will ask you to pay for Delivery Fee, please do not hesitate to
pay it immediately so they will recommence the shipment and also
forward your tracking information to you. Just send me a brief email
as soon as you receive the shipment.

Your registration code is (NLAPL), use it as your subject when
contacting them so they will recognize you and attend to you without
any delay.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards

Mr. Antonio Guterres