t5120 service processor

Hi everyone,

Sorry this question is not Linux based but it is sparc related.
Since I upgraded the LOM on one of my sparc boxes I get the following
when I log in via
ssh to the sp:-

Johns-Mac-Pro:~ johng$ ssh -l admin 192.168.1.147

Password:

Could not chdir to home directory : No such file or directory

Waiting for daemons to initialize...

Daemons ready

Oracle(R) Integrated Lights Out Manager

Version 3.0.12.9 r117324

Copyright (c) 2017, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

sc>

Does anyone know how to fix this as as far as I am aware you cannot
create home directories for a user on the sp. Sun obviously had a
solution but since a lot of Sun info disappeared when Oracle took over
you now need a support contract to view the solution! You can no
longer get firmware
without a service contract etc! (Shame on you Oracle!)

I just wondered if anyone here knew a fix for this?

Kind regards John.