Re: [v1 5/6] sparc64: new context wrap

Ok, thanks for the details.

I'm not too happy about scanning NCPUS 'mm' pointers every context
wrap, that can be up to 4096 so the cost is not exactly trivial.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for accepting the changes.

Going through NCPU proportional loop for xcall purpose or 'mm' pointers is a fundamental limitation when there is only one global context counter per system. To solve this limitation would be a different project: we will need multiple context counters per system: up-to one per core. Bob Picco is working on adding this support. In that case the loop sizes are going to be bound by:
NCPU / (# context domains)

Pasha