Re: console noise after commit c1e9b3b0eea

The real issue here is that a hardware feature was enabled but
probably only tested in the LDom, not on the actual hardware.  The
self-test code is only used when running in the primary LDom, or on
the bare hardware with no ldm running; the self-test code is not used
in the client LDom.  The newer hardware has a different register
layout, thus the self-test fails and reschedules itself to test again
in 2 seconds, and never gives up.

I'm cleaning up and testing a set of patches that disables the
self-test loop after a few failures to stop the logfile spewage, and
uses the correct register layout on the new hardware.

sln