Fwd: Fujitsu PrimePower 450 with SPARC64 V & Linux support

I am trying to build Linux system on Fujitsu PrimePower 450 running by
SPARC64 V CPUs. Does anyone have supportive materials (manuals,
overviews, specs) about Fujitsu PP450 and SPARC64 V CPUs. Every kind
of source material may be useful!

All I have found from Internet, there is no Linux support to SPARC64
V. Persons, who have tried to get it work before, please give me some
advice and let me know about your results.

For now I have build a Linux kernel from SPARC Enterprise T2000 as a
donor kernel and trying to get it work on SPARC64 V.

Allan Tsakuhhin