Re: RED state exception (trap type 0x64) on U5 reboot

> Is the problem unique to these 2 machines given this configuration, or is
> the problem reproduceable on other machines using this configuration?

Tried it on Sun E3500 with the same minimal config modified to boot
there (scsi + console differences), did not trigger. I did get some
other warning with all the lockdep config enabled, will investigate them
separately.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@xxxxxxxx)