Best userland for sparc32?

I have not tested any sparc32 configs since Debian dropped sparc32.
However, I do have some hardware that I'd like to put to good use for
testing the sparc32 changes (SS10 SP, SS10 MP, SS10 4x100 Ross, SS20
(maybe SMP too), SS5 70 MHz stock CPU, SS5 with 170 MHz Fujitsu(?) CPU),
SS4, probably some lunchboxes too if I find some big enough working
HDD-s (LX, CLassic), ADEE S10Station (SS10 clone).

That leads to the question, what is the best userland to compile and run
sparc32 kernels? This probably means recent gcc & binutils, and that
they are routinely updated. I can ocassionally compile a binutils or a
gcc if it has been automated by someone else (like in gentoo), or better
use binary packages and update these. And I want to compile the kernels
on these machines themselves (as all my tect machines do), to have
better testing.

So, what distros do people suggest?

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@xxxxxxxx)