Re: [RFC/PATCH] sparc32/LEON: Cache flush during context switch

Daniel Hellstrom wrote:

   Thus, we can simply replace the whole leon_flush_needed() function
body with "return 0;". However, this also destroys the cache information
printed at boot time. Therefore, I suggest to add an explicit
print_leon3_cache_config() function. This also has the advantage that we
can correct the wrong cache terminology by Gaisler. During the Leon 2
and 3 development, they mixed up the cache "set" and cache "way" terms.
The VHDL code as well as the manuals for these processors are full of
these errors, but apparently for Leon4 they got it right. Thumbs up.

Please do not change this.

I was referring to the functionality of the leon_flush_needed() code, please improve comments and/or clean up code.

Daniel