UltraSparc 2 vintage gear available

Not sure if this sort of thing is welcome on this list but in case any
developers are in need of some early (last) decade vintage Sun gear, I
have some I'm going to have to scrap soon. E220R x 2, DLT robot, etc.
along with a really sweet (but huge) Sun rack. Pickup in Rochester, NY
area. Email for details & photos to keep traffic off the list. I've
used sparc-linux for years, would love to see this stuff help the
project out instead of go to the recycler...

--Adam