Re: sparc32 community [Was: sparc32: unaligned memory access (MNA) trap handler bug]

> Note: If someone has - or knows about - a SS1000 that I can use
> for Linux testing I am all ears. (I live in Scandinavia / Denmark)
> Contact me in private as this in not relevant on the list.

I have a SS1000E with 6 procs sitting in my garage in the SW UK.
Replying to the group because someone may be able to get it from
here (Weston Super Mare) to you.
They are heavy awkward beasties and I no longer have space to
work with it so free to a good home but shipping would be expensive.