Re: Documentation for sun4m

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 06:52:32PM -0500, Robert Reif wrote:
> Sam Ravnborg wrote:
>> Do you have any pointers to relevant documentation?
>>

> http://wikis.sun.com/display/FOSSdocs/Home used to have "Sun-4M System
> Architecture (revision 2.0)" by Chuck Narad online but I guess Oracle
> took it offline.  I have a copy I can send.

I tried to ask for help on a forum - but the answer was negative:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=165&threadID=2161509

Quote:
I asked someone, who asked someone, who asked several
other people (all of them Oracle-internal), but no
luck: No one knows a location for that Chuck Narad
document. That piece of information evidently got
"lost" during the migration of Sun material to OTN.

So if you have it available I would be very glad to receive a copy.
I have tried to search google with no luck.

	Sam