Re[2]: sun4v_data_access_exception during access to hardware

> The device doesn't have the proper backing information for the DMA
> layer on sparc64 requires, it needs an IOMMU struct pointer and other
> bits in the arch level device area setup properly.  And for non-PCI
> devices this isn't going to happen.
>
> This isn't going to get fixed by simple changes, I'm sorry to inform
> you :-)

David I'm not using DMA buffer memory now. The problem happens when ethoc_read() call ioread32() with phys addr 0xFFF0C2C100. Could you advise me steps which should I do for using the driver for Sparc64 without DMA, please? Should I add the address of MAC to hypervisor or OBP MD?

Thanks,
Alex.