Re: XVR-500 additional pci ids

Sorry, i did link the wrong BSD sources. I wasn't looking for Xorg
support yet. But I wanne get my XVR-1200 supported by the kernel.

For what I found out this BSD kernel driver does. Because they did
extend the acceleration code to handle XVR-600 and XVR-1200. It's based
on the driver you created. The sources are available here.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/arch/sparc64/dev/ifb.c

Now I know you are very busy these day's, so leave it on for now. Or if
someone els wanna look into it?

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel