Re: sparc-leon patches round 4 (to follow)

Hi David.

Konrad has made a good effort updating this patchset based on review
comments from me and Julian (+ a few others).

We have covered most of the trivial stuff and they are ready for
your critical eye.

What has been covered is mostly coding style and to some extend
also the structure.
I have not looked much at the actual implmentation - I
can recognize much of what is done but I fail to realize if things
are done in a sane way.

If you find any trivial stuff blame me - I should have covered
that in my reviews.

I plan to give this patchset a final review round this week - and
will then request Konrad to add a "Reviewed-by" if I have no further
issues with the patchset.

	Sam