Re: SunFire V240 hangs

If I am well informed there's a respiratory for the Ubuntu next, called
Jaunty. As well the next+1 Ubuntu called Karmic online available now.

http://ports.ubuntu.com/dists/jaunty/

deb http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ jaunty main restricted
deb http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ jaunty universe multiverse

http://ports.ubuntu.com/dists/karmic/