Re: Signal handler arguments

David Miller wrote:
From: Elad Lahav <elad_lahav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 22:54:26 -0400

Yes it says ucontext_t and sparc is the lone-wolf out here.
It's not a lone wolf, it's a misguided one.

Well, whatever it is it can't be changed without breaking
everything out there
Do you mean breaking all the applications that use the third parameter as a sigcontext structure? Can you point to any? Remember that this is an undocumented deviation from the POSIX standard, unique to Linux/Sparc. Somehow I have a feeling that very few programs are aware of this feature and are using it.

> if that's what you are suggesting happen.
I suggested that this deviation should be either changed *or* documented.

--Elad