[sparc] ext3 corruption on latest mainline

Hi,

	Finally I had time to give a new shiny kernel a shot on my machines
and unfortunately sparc didn't survive ;) So ... let me advise you to actually
_have_ backup.

The story is short: I crosscompiled new kernel (f3b8436a), installed it over nfs,
rebooted into the new kernel and at that point everything looked fine.
I run gentoo on sparc so I started emerge system and emerge world (heavy I/O stuff)
etc. My sparc is not a spead deamon (2x450MHz) so I left home and a few hours later
the box was more or less dead or more precisely I/O to disk and nfs share was dead.
In dmesg I saw info about stale nfs handle, ext3 corruption, access beyond end of
device, some trace with scsi_* in it, etc. Interesting fact is that somewhere at that
time my switch decided to stop switching - so that's why NFS stopped first (I guess).
Unfortunately I didn't capture dmesg output as I thought I could bisect that and
provide some more info. Other architectures (x86_64 and powerpc) I run this kernel
on now are fine. They have similar configuration (some shares over nfs + ext3 fs).
The obvious difference is sparc uses scsi. So this may be not related to NFS at all.
Don't know - just guessing.

I ended up with corrupted ext3 (see sparc.jpg) and working now to restore it.

You've been warned 8-)

	Mariusz