Re: kernel crashes on Sun Fire 480R with cassini network driver

From: Hermann Lauer <Hermann.Lauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:19:54 +0200

> Could I provide something else which would be usefull ?

Sorry for taking so long, I'm ready to help debug this now.

Could you please get one of those JTAG SCAN dumps after
the crash, and provide the exact kernel image and System.map
file for me to download somewhere?

Otherwise, the dumps are completely useless as I can't tell
what code all of those numbers in the register dumps correspond
to.

Thanks.