Re: unkillable dpkg-query processes

This is only getting worse, guys please stop this.

Instead of creating test cases that involve less variables
and something easy and simple to concentrate on, you guys
add MORE variables, more new bugs, more new test cases.

This does not help me at all, and there is nothing that drives more
more nuts than when bug reporters do this.

I have ubuntu gutsy on my SunFire280R, so I can debootstrap
debian chroots or whatever is needed to trigger this.

Thanks.
-